Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bulbs...

I couldn't resist anymore so I ended up ordering a few things.  I ordered from K.Van Bourgondien& Sons wholesale site.  I have figured out that ordering wholesale is usually much better when there's a big yard involved.
I ordered:
Peruvian Daffodil, KG 2009

 
10 GIANT CANNA AMBASSADOR-BLACK NIGHT
10 GIANT CANNA STADT FELLBACH
5 DWARF CANNA CRIMSON BEAUTY 1 5
25 ISMENE FESTALIS (PERUVIAN DAFFODIL)
5 HEDYCHIUM (YELLOW GINGER LILY)

Cannas are always great.  Practically indistructable, even though a little Colt wold like to try.  The spread and fill areas quickly.  I am in the process of making "tunnels" for the dog, and they will be great in front.  There is no use fighting with the dog about the yard.  I am trying to make it a fun place for him as well as a beautiful space for me.  With  some creativiy I think we can  make it work.  T
The peruvian daffodils I absolutely love.  I already have a few in the garden, but I don't think I could ever get enough of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment