Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 is here

What a year 2010 was. I lost Kaos, saw Raven resurrected to almost puppy like state before he passed. Then we were blessed with our new addition. Colt. If I complained the dogs ruined my garden before..... that was nothing compared to the havok my little rocket butt is creating. Sometimes I think we have miscommunicated somehow. It's the grassy areas that's OK to play on, not the flower beds.
I don't know why, but it's not bothering me as much as it did when Raven tore things out. I might just have realized that I'd give the garden up in a heartbeat to have just one more day with him and Kaos.

Whatever survives, survives, the other... can always be replaced with something new and exciting from the garden center. Unfortunately he's not tearing up my nemesis, the pink evening primrose. The flowers ARE dainty and beautiful, but.... They are COMPLETELY taking over. I've even tried to gain some control with Roundup, to no prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment